Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys need to get in your heads that people have lives and don't actually live on their computers the entire time. People will come and go and that's how it's always been on all message boards or websites. As for the Rom Request forum, get over it. It's never going to come back and as a website, 1Emulation has actually gotten better without it!

There are even post stats and also domain stats to prove it. Were not dead at all and were actually growing with the upcoming v3.0 that we've been working on behind the scenes. I've put my absolute heart and time in this site in making it the best as possible. So for you immature users who keep wanting to bring me down probabaly wouldn't last in my shoes for 1 day if you had to experience the hell I have gone through to make what this site is today. I can show you logs and logs of conversations and arguements to bring this site up the ladder in the emulation scene.

With also the mistreatment I get in my own IRC channel just proves to me that there is no reason I should continue running this site if that's how everyone really feels. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between silencing opposition (opposition is usually more articulate and intelligent, that's not the case here) and pointless bitching.

Please don't get so literal with me. ;)