Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

All the people that were here when I first joined are almost all but gone. ForceX, Me!, Juniel, Violence just to name a few. It's not the same anymore. Almost all the friends I made here in the beginning are gone. there are still some of the original peeps left but not many. Things changed allot around here, the way people post, there topics and such. It's just not as exciting, funny, or interesting anymore. Overall it's kind of hard to explain but things just  don't feel the same anymore, seems like this board has been flooded with kiddos too. I don't know maybe I am the one who has changed. But oh well discuss.

didnt allot of people leave cause u annoyed them?

I was one of those people. Actually, I still hate half of his guts because he keeps beating a dead horse. He's the only one who still thinks it's even remotely funny.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people that were here when I first joined are almost all but gone. ForceX, Me!, Juniel, Violence just to name a few. It's not the same anymore. Almost all the friends I made here in the beginning are gone. there are still some of the original peeps left but not many. Things changed allot around here, the way people post, there topics and such. It's just not as exciting, funny, or interesting anymore. Overall it's kind of hard to explain but things just  don't feel the same anymore, seems like this board has been flooded with kiddos too. I don't know maybe I am the one who has changed. But oh well discuss.

didnt allot of people leave cause u annoyed them?

I was one of those people. Actually, I still hate half of his guts because he keeps beating a dead horse. He's the only one who still thinks it's even remotely funny.

I agree

I know where Fatal is coming from with this one. I feel the same way. alot of the old tymers who had real non-fanboy opinions are either gone or come around less and less. there are still a handfull of cool people here everyday though.

Lol, everyone hates fatal because of his high sense of humer? Thats fucked up, but o well, like in Red vs. Blue.

"Im sorry, but if I'm going to make any process around here, I obvisly can't be seen as to be friends with you, you understand , right?"

LOL...Fatal misses the original 1Emu crew...

Anyways, I haven't been around because life has become quite busy... :D

damn...I cannot believe that I'm still the Big Uglies Football Champion! :)

Edited by ForceX

I still think it's gamecop's fault.... when I first joined back in 2k3 I thought "I FOUND MY HOME!" but things started to get boring after the changes gamecop inputed....

I miss Random Guy alot 2.... and Violence hardly ever comes around but he's so funny when he does :).....

All I can say is that sure new members will always be joining it's just a matter of keeping your loialties in one place, take me for instace after the half-an-year pause I made after joining almost no one I knew back then was talking here, except maybe for cinder... everyone just quit... sad... but, as humans we adapt, that's our nature....

BLAME IT ON THE GAMECOP!