Where is everyone?

Fatal Rose

All the people that were here when I first joined are almost all but gone. ForceX, Me!, Juniel, Violence just to name a few. It's not the same anymore. Almost all the friends I made here in the beginning are gone. there are still some of the original peeps left but not many. Things changed allot around here, the way people post, there topics and such. It's just not as exciting, funny, or interesting anymore. Overall it's kind of hard to explain but things just don't feel the same anymore, seems like this board has been flooded with kiddos too. I don't know maybe I am the one who has changed. But oh well discuss.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here's the breakdown.... it's all Gamecop's fault and we know it.... when I told him not to change the site and stuff he said he was making it better.... IN YOUR FACE GC!!! YOU flockED UP!!! BIGTIME EVEN!!! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME!!! (and here comes my favorite part) I TOLD YA SO!!!...

In conclusion bring back rom request and stop running for affiliates... change the site back to the way it was....

and ban ryuken :)

edit: remove the fuking word filter.

Edited by axl

Hee Hee

Fatal Rose Misses me

awww, it's alright dollface *hug*

This forums have officily becomed RATED G! But no, searsly, I've been here only during the time that this forums became all kiddy, even tho im a kid myself, and fatal, you got a problem gaints 14 year olds!? This forums are alright, just not as exiting as the top forums