What are your plans for New Year's and Christmas?

Alpha

Well knowing that Christmas Day is just around the corner and soon New Year's, what are you guys going to do?

I'm probabaly just going to sit back and relax and get out as much as I can. You know..run some laps, crack some egg shells, drink it up. Feel the protein entering your blood stream and giving you the force ( :( ).

Oh and work on 1Emulation, since that's the only thing that I do. :P :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beat viewtiful joe 1 and 2 and do my homework, and that's about it , o and make a guild, and do some other crap with the family but i'm staying in town and i hope to make 5000 posts next year

P.S. just so u know gamecop, i have no life so what i said before wouldn't be spam, if u know me,

Edited by Ryuken

beat viewtiful joe 1 and 2 and do my homework, and that's about it , o and make a guild

Your not going out with the family..expecting any presents? Checking out that girl one last time?

Maybe jump off a cliff and see what happens for the last day of 2004? :(

PS: Otherwise, your post seems like complete SPAM.

I had to edit your post since I didn't know what you were saying. Next time it'll be a post suspension.

i aint doing shiet on x mas, mabey have dinner with the family, i have been down since me and my recent ex severed all ties....but durring new years i got a room at the hyatt in san francisco so im gonna go wild on in there and raid the minibar!

i aint doing shiet on x mas, mabey have dinner with the family, i have been down since me and my recent ex severed all ties....but durring new years i got a room at the hyatt in san francisco so im gonna go wild on in there and raid the minibar!

Just try to stay away from the wrestling bars. You'll have extremely overweight people behind you with beers yelling at the TV like mad. (remember, wrestling is fake) Thankfully it's only an occasional thing for me and my friends. :(

Well, this year it seems that my mom and me are breaking a yearly tradition. Every christmas, we'd go to our summer/winter cottage a bit ways up north and stay there over the holidays. But not this year. Blame the weather I guess, some badass winds are on the move.

On another note, we get all our presents in the evening of Christmas Eve, not on Christmas Day.

Oh and btw, Santa doesn't live in the North Pole. :(

Well, this year it seems that my mom and me are breaking a yearly tradition. Every christmas, we'd go to our summer/winter cottage a bit ways up north and stay there over the holidays. But not this year. Blame the weather I guess, some badass winds are on the move.

On another note, we get all our presents in the evening of Christmas Eve, not on Christmas Day.

Oh and btw, Santa doesn't live in the North Pole. :(

he doesn't, i'm asking mom, anyway we get our present on christmas eve too and maybe even earlier, and we open it whenever we want,

Christmas is just family stuff.

New Years Eve, me and a friend are renting out a hotel room and having a party. We will be inviting lots of people, including lots of chicks. Then we might go to a rave party on New Years Day.

Basically getting drunk, after midnight go visit friends and greet them, eevrybody here in this city father after midnight in a place where is this huge party, almost everyone is there, I got sick of it a few years ago, so did my friends, we used to gather at a house and spend the night there, past year sucked, this year, no one planned a thing this year, this is good, the best parties are the ones that are not planned :afro: