What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Evil 4 (PC). the only gripe I have is that the game was ported from the GameCube version, yet they converted all the cutscenes to movie files à la PS2. Plus, no vibration support.

Resident Evil 4 (PC). the only gripe I have is that the game was ported from the GameCube version, yet they converted all the cutscenes to movie files à la PS2. Plus, no vibration support.

I forgot they made a PC port -- I'm going to have to obtain a copy of that, especially because it appears as though my poor litle PC is capable of running it. :)

I forgot they made a PC port -- I'm going to have to obtain a copy of that, especially because it appears as though my poor litle PC is capable of running it. :)

Yes, it doesn't take a beast of a machine to run that games with good framerates. Just remember to start on Normal, as Easy Mode cuts parts of the game.

Also remember to grab the 1.1.0 update as it makes the game look considerably better.

• 2 weeks later...