What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Touch de Dokodon! (still)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Horns ftw)

Oblivion + Shivering Isles + Knights of the Nine

I haven't try using the horns in MHF2. Can you even fight with it? It seems to me like a support item

more than a weapon.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Touch de Dokodon! (still)

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Horns ftw)

Oblivion + Shivering Isles + Knights of the Nine

I haven't try using the horns in MHF2. Can you even fight with it? It seems to me like a support item

more than a weapon.

Yeah, you can fight with it, kinda like a hammer. You can also attack while you're playing music, too (playing music = raising stats and gaining effects) With the basic horn, you can do things like raise attack, make attacks harder to break, raise speed, gain infinite stamina, and cancel wind.

Playing Crisis Core: FInal Fantasy VII on PSP.

First impression is graphic is top notch. But too many Japanese for me to figure out the combat system and the menus and speeches. Still can't figure out the Roulette system. But still enjoyable though.

If they could come out with such a good graphic, they really need to remake VII and IX. The opening of CC is just like VII.

Playing Crisis Core: FInal Fantasy VII on PSP.

First impression is graphic is top notch. But too many Japanese for me to figure out the combat system and the menus and speeches. Still can't figure out the Roulette system. But still enjoyable though.

If they could come out with such a good graphic, they really need to remake VII and IX. The opening of CC is just like VII.

Same and agreed. Except for the last part... its good when they pay close homage like that so if the games are popular they should make more spin-offs of them, but leave the originals intact. Both would cost roughly the same in terms of dev time.