What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Psychonauts (Xbox)

Is that game worth my time?

La Pucelle: Tactics followed by Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Yes, Psychonauts is worth it. It's a Tim Schafer game for God sakes!

I will grab it then. Thank you.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played the greatest round of BF2. It was just filled with cool moments. One especially badass one was in Zatar Wetlands and we went to take over a US base with a helicopter. At the flag. one of my teammates got killed so I decided to jump out and proceeded to kill the attacker, then revived the victim, and scored the flag capture.

Just got off gunz (they started updating server) , it's hard to describe how another team feels when it was you against 4 and just finished killing all of them. Here's a small description of the ownage.

3 of my team mates die while I am idle getting water, I come back and i'm like o.o. So I go out in the middle of the Castle Level and decide to wall fly a bit to look for prey, suddenly someone pops out spraying me so I run at him, long story short, I wasted 2 shoty bullets on him and he died. So I continue to wall fly, then 2 characters come out and one stays on the ground spraying me while I try to take care of the other guy wall flying with rockets, I kill the dude thats wall flying and then go under the bridge come out the other side and press right click which sends the guy that was spraying me onto death.I notice i'm on yellow health so I retreat to a corner and heal myself with medi packs, upon exiting the last player pops out as which I hesitate and shoot him with the shoty and he ends up dead. It was fun for a few minutes since it wasn't the first time I did that :).

Edited by Drake

Another hot game of BF2. The server I play on finally unlocked the weapons (goddamn EA and their ranked server bullshit) by emulating the packets that the GameSpy server send and I realized that the unlocked medic gun (the only class I play as) pretty much blows. It's more accurate and has a better zoom but the damage sucks compared to the base gun.

Just beat metal gear ac!d, now im playing it on extreme difficulty, the last level (were you fight metal gear duh!!) was the funnest considering its the only one were I needed to use more then one stinger missle <_<. Now to wait for MGS3 Substance