SVC, Killed Capcom vs. SNK or made it betta?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story originating on how they first considered a VS games was in 1997, when KOF97 and SFA3 just came out and both titles were on the front of Arcadia magazine. Everyone misread it as "King of Fighters vs Street Fighter!!"

A year after they actually started talking about a cross over.

SVCC has the best drawn capcom chars I have seen, although it has the worst looking hadoukens, and sagat's are a blue version of robert 2k2's projectile and a 2k2 version of the kaiser wave lol...

Although the hit system is flocked up, no roll or knockdown moves without a patch, secret chars being hard to get cuz of idiot long motions, svcc is a very good game; I hope SVCC 2 introduces chars from other games like the xmen or Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer

Edited by axl

YOUR KIDDING ME!! EA HAS LICENSE OVER MARVEL! I FEW DAYS AGO MY FRIEND FOUND NEWS OF A UPCOMING GAME CALLED EA VS. CAPCOM, THIS IS GREAT, SO I GUESS THERE WILL BE MVC 3 THEN!

Edit by James

EDIT your post and type without caps please !

Edited by James

YOUR KIDDING ME!! EA HAS LICENSE OVER MARVEL! I FEW DAYS AGO MY FRIEND FOUND NEWS OF A UPCOMING GAME CALLED EA VS. CAPCOM, THIS IS GREAT, SO I GUESS THERE WILL BE MVC 3 THEN!

I haven't heard anything about EA vs. Capcom, only EA vs. Marvel.