SVC, Killed Capcom vs. SNK or made it betta?

YOUR KIDDING ME!! EA HAS LICENSE OVER MARVEL! I FEW DAYS AGO MY FRIEND FOUND NEWS OF A UPCOMING GAME CALLED EA VS. CAPCOM, THIS IS GREAT, SO I GUESS THERE WILL BE MVC 3 THEN!

I haven't heard anything about EA vs. Capcom, only EA vs. Marvel.

EA Vs Marvel?!? Who are they going to put?

Zidane Vs Spiderman? Kill Hulk by doing a volley? :devilboy:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR KIDDING ME!! EA HAS LICENSE OVER MARVEL! I FEW DAYS AGO MY FRIEND FOUND NEWS OF A UPCOMING GAME CALLED EA VS. CAPCOM, THIS IS GREAT, SO I GUESS THERE WILL BE MVC 3 THEN!

Zidane Vs Spiderman? Kill Hulk by doing a volley? :devilboy:

Seriously, what 'fighters' does EA have? WTF are they thinking?

(Yes, we've discussed about this before too).

Zidane Vs Spiderman? Kill Hulk by doing a volley? :D

Seriously, what 'fighters' does EA have? WTF are they thinking?

(Yes, we've discussed about this before too).

Yeah, this was kind of the reaction when the deal was made too. Everyone at my old work pictured Madden vs. Marvel. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The only char non-fighter i know is the Prince from PoPWarriorWithin, this guy is perfect fighter for Soul Calibur! If the Link can be exclusive char for Soul CAlibur gameCube. Why not put the prince? Maybe in Soul Calibur 3 and only in X-Box Version... :P

And about SVC Chaos, i think SVC chaos is much better than CVS beside the gameplay...there's 1 different thing in both that CAPCOM always forget...the story, yep CVS contains no story he just only inserting the SNK chars without story [all we knows that SNK is best at storyline]. In SVCC the strory is divided by 2 ending, bad ending just fighting Shin-Akuma/Shin Mr.Karate, Good ending with figthing Athena or Red Aremeer, and how to get it is depending how we played it.

Compare with CVS1&2 with same ending, make the reply value is zero [for me]

Hope in SVC2, Ryu & Ken sprite is based on SFIII not SFII, also inserting new chars like Sean vs Marco Rodriguez, Kim-Dong Hwan and Jae-Hoon vs. Twins boy in SFIII.

The only char non-fighter  i know is the Prince from PoPWarriorWithin, this guy is perfect fighter for Soul Calibur! If the Link can be exclusive char for Soul CAlibur gameCube. Why not put the prince? Maybe in Soul Calibur 3 and only in X-Box Version... :P

And about SVC Chaos, i think SVC chaos is much better than CVS beside the gameplay...there's 1 different thing in both that CAPCOM always forget...the story, yep CVS contains no story he just only inserting the SNK chars without story [all we knows that SNK is best at storyline]. In SVCC the strory is divided by 2 ending, bad ending just fighting Shin-Akuma/Shin Mr.Karate, Good ending with figthing Athena or Red Aremeer, and how to get it is depending how we played it.

Compare with CVS1&2 with same ending, make the reply value is zero [for me]

Hope in SVC2, Ryu & Ken sprite is based on SFIII not SFII, also inserting new chars like Sean vs Marco Rodriguez, Kim-Dong Hwan and Jae-Hoon vs. Twins boy in SFIII.

Ubisoft owned the Prince guy.

And, it's a god damn dream match, why the hell would it need a story. The day Dan and Blank get stoned and go out to find some white castle burgers is the day I burn Capcom.

Yeah, I ment EA vs. Marvel, my friend made a setback when he stated the news, anywas, anyone ever heard of the game DEF JAM VENDETA? Or DEF Jam Fight for new york? Turns out there both made by EA, so im expecting some wack crap like Snoop Dog vs. Spiderman or spiderman in peter parkers form, anyways, the games fighting system blows and is full of bs that only the computer can comprehend, maybe that or its because the game's difficulty setting's on hard, but o well, EA blows at making games so im already feeling sad for marvel's characters..

Snoop dog's the last guy you fight in DEF Jam fight for new york, trust me, THE SYSTEM IS RETARDED, unless you have physcic powers, its stupidity, because to counter graples and punches you litteraly have to press everything at the same time, it's like constatly parrying on 3rd strike with graphics, and if you don't, you end up loosing a CHUNK of your health, and also, when you start the game, your stats are all at level 0, and your opponents stats SOMEHOW are at max 60% of the time, but then again I was playing on hard...