1emulation internet radio

Ryuken

this week i've been using winamp to listen to the radio and it's great so 1 emulation should set one up too but i don't know anything about it , so i dunno if it's free or not

das kool, gamecop ur always a step ahead of me lol

anyway if we do get one of these can we like broadcast game music ???

das kool, gamecop ur always a step ahead of me lol

anyway if we do get one of these can we like broadcast game music ???

Unless it's legal..if not, we currently can't.

Once we get the legal aspect of the radio or something like that, then it'll prolly be better for us to play legal music. Otherwise we'll hafta pay royalties and stuff like that. Remixes I think are fine if we ask the author though.

Internet Radio is basically under a freedom acts of the internet. Which laws vary between countries. This has been a concern for some people, you can play comercialized music on internet radio, yes you can play game music. Now it comes down to this, for people to learn how to "crack" it to record it is where it comes down. Internet Radio basically is lawless to terms. Because it is not the server who is responsible, it is the DJ who is responsible on who plays the contents.

Now when you get down to normal radio stations, they don't ask for premission, they basically get singles and play them.

Like I said, it comes down the location of the server. From there, what is being played is content of the DJ. Laws for this are straight forward. Because it varies between countries, it's different. I can say in the U.S. this boarder lines Piracy at times because they are so damn concerned about it. If it's in another country, they can't touch it.

Legal music can go up to here _ (not to scale) with it.

If you didn't know, I used to run the Freedom Radio/1Emu music station on my connection(Gamecop's brand control lead me to start Freedom Radio, but I indented it to be still affilated with 1emu). Yes, I am a shoutcast DJ.