hippest anime right now

Ryuken

whatever mister defensive. emulation is pretty nerdcore too and I am here arnt I?

If you knew me I am the least metal or goth guy around. I am old skool sucka! :nuke:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so maybe i shouldn't have used hip, i'll use popular next time, but when i go to animesuki naruto and bleach have lots of seeds and DLs

o man, i forgot...u want hip anime?

this anime is for dudes....Tenjou Tenge

my favorite anime gentleman. girls with big boobs, fighting group rivalries, and a whole lot of ass kicking. nothing but FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT....great anime....

(not DBZ kind of fighting)

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

o man, i forgot...u want hip anime?

this anime is for dudes....Tenjou Tenge

my favorite anime gentleman. girls with big boobs, fighting group rivalries, and a whole lot of ass kicking. nothing but FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT....great anime....

(not DBZ kind of fighting)

I concur. Tenjou Tenge is one of those "punch in the face and kick some more" types animes. It' great. :(

back in the day it was all about Ranma...and then fushigi yuugi back when i was going out with an asian girl in highschool....but animie is lame for the most part, there is no hip animie especially in the US...well mabey dragon ball and Sailor moon, oh yes and Yu Gi Yo, i sometimes watch that durring work, nevermind theres your answer...yugiyo!!!

yu-gi-oh sux in the us due to the gay dubbing but so does every anime in the US