1EMULATION AWARDS OF 2004

Mag

Beware of the Finnish moding sensation, he has been know to be  close happy at times.

I have no intentions to close this, since it's Magnis' thread and the voting hasn't ended yet.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I edited the topic. Only post here if you are voting. Make another topic if you want to discuss the awards.

Ghost, the winners will be announced at the end of the year. When it ends is up to Magnis and GameCop.

Hahaha! Why don't you cast your ballot too and come up with some categories to put him in. ;)

I did: The category: "Person who's arse I'd like to kick into next year"

That has to be the biggest joke I have ever herd. I must f33r teh scrawny keyboard warrior. Please don't make me post hidden profile pics of you.

Oh and I have added more:

Most hated member of the year:

1. Fatal Rose

:thumbsup1::huh::afro:

See, that's why you're the most hated member of the year. You're juvenile, and you have one retaliation for anybody that says anything slightly bad to you, and although you seem to think it's still funny, the hidden profile pics joke got old months ago (not that it was that funny to begin with). *Yawn* Boring, get some new material.

Nah your just to anal, you take things to serious and you have been a jerk to me for the longest time for no reason. Why don't you post at 2emulation anymore? Thats why I have nominated you as the 2nd biggest pu$$y of the year.

Oh yeah, you haven't done ANYTHING to me at all have you? Just call me a fag about a billion times, and post fake pictures of me, and go out of your way to aggrevate me in many threads I post at even though I deliberately said nothing to you. Yeah, you're just SO innocent, it's clearly all my fault that I retaliated to your multiple insults in your "nominations" with one insult of my own, what the hell was I thinking? And me leaving 2emu was just a big overreaction, even though you were spamming the boards with thousands of fake pictures and insults about me.

[/sARCASM]

(I know I wasn't supposed to reply to this but I had to dammit this was pissing me off too much).

Edited by random guy

Member of the Year :

Gryphon Klaw

Moderator/Admin of the Year :

1. James

2. Agozer

3. Game Cop

Best Members avatar /signature of the Year :

Chaotica

Arcade member of the Year :

1. RaZer ;)

2. Sturmvogel

Best threat of the Year :

about Doom3 and Half-Life 2...

:huh:

Member of the Year :

Gryphon Klaw

Moderator/Admin of the Year :

1. James

2. Agozer

3. Game Cop

Best Members avatar /signature of the Year :

Chaotica

Arcade member of the Year :

1. RaZer  ;)

2. Sturmvogel

Best threat of the Year :

about Doom3 and Half-Life 2...

:huh:

OMG, Razer actually post something!!!!!!! B)

Nice start!!!