New 1Emulation Banner!

gparties1.png

Incase you didn't notice, there is now a banner at the top of the site. To better help the server costs, we have finally added it. It will never go past a banner and it is TEMPORARY at the moment and which will only link to Guilty Parties. This is the same site that use to host 1Emulation back in the day. I've known their staff from close to the beginning of 1Emulation and some of them have also registered here as well. The owner is a good friend of mine too.

Please stop by and take a look to see what its all about. :D

»» http://www.guiltyparties.com

Just remember when you enter GP, you risk something you have never imagine, well socially I mean, If you felt under the pressure of something in life, thats your place to settle things :)

Just remember when you enter GP, you risk something you have never imagine, well socially I mean, If you felt under the pressure of something in life, thats your place to settle things :lol:

...uhmmm... Okey dokey :)

I don't mind it. Just like fatal said, as long as the banner doesn't  have hidden code that does spyware and crap like that.

Otherwise, its fine

No, not at all. You can check the source if you want. It's simple html. :)

You should make it run random ads and let me add a banner for my store there too. Help me get things rolling better, and of course make a bit of money off any sales to help run this place. :)

But of course we talked about this some time ago, and came up with some other ideas too. Maybe we should conference again.