Ultra HLE 2.0 preview

alexis
    By alexis,

Mimic V2.10 Released

Mag
    By Mag,

The multi-arcade emulator(DOS) has been updated today..Here's the following changes:

- This is a WIP release that is mostly to test once and for all whether or not the XP crashing is a sound related issue or not. SOUND-ON in the INI file now completly disables sound. I have also compiled this to be pentium code to see if that improves the number of smiles Mimic creates. There maybe a few other partially done things in there like better YM2612 support.

This is also the 20th release!

- I may go quiet again here for a while as I have something brewing. Rest assured you will be happy. Gerrie(Xega) has been kind enough to offer documentation for the Mega32X and MegaCD. He also offered source but I refused because, as you know, Mimic is 100% my own code and will remain that way. Just call me a sadist :) Anyway I can't wait to get my hands on those docs. (drool)

- I also won an auction on a MegaCD today!!!! How cool is all that!!

Download it from here: http://mimic.arcadeheaven.com/

MAME WIP Updated

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

The MAME WIP has been updated with the following news:

2002-10-10: Stephane Humbert fixed the controls in Kid no Hore Hore Daisakusen, making it also playable. Phil Stroffolino fixed the screen flip and coin counters in the Amazon / Amatelass and Kid no Hore Hore Daisakusen driver. Nathan Woods added a current scanline and horizontal beam position display to the MAME debugger. Aaron Giles fixed the NBA Jam sounds by removing some speedup hacks, as a result the driver will be much slower.

2002-10-09: Phil Stroffolino merged the Amazon driver with Terra Cresta, adding sound emulation, and the protection in Amazon / Amatelas was fixed.

2002-10-08: Phil Stroffolino sent in a driver for Amazon / Amatelas and Kid no Hore Hore Daisakusen, however colors are imperfect, sound is not emulated and the games aren't playable.

2002-10-07: smf added vertical scanlines and a lot of configuration options to the DOS version of MAME.

2002-10-06: Stephane Humbert fixed the DIP switch settings in the working games in the Jaleco Mega System 32 driver. Paul Priest added priorities, global sprite offsets and sprite buffering to the Magical Cat Adventure and Nostradamus driver. Stefan Jokisch added collision detection to the Birdie King driver, making both Birdie King 1 and 2 fully playable.

View HERE

Un-Official UltraHLE v1.1.0 Released

XXLEnigma
    By XXLEnigma,

"l@g", who is a member on EmuTalk, has released his first un-official release (v1.1.0) of Nintendo64 emulator UltraHLE. He has plans for this un-official release to, as he said in the release notes:

Fixed 'romnames with spaces' bug. (Folders supported too).

Eliminated very much redundant code (more speed).

Some GUI corrections.

Better support for WinXP Voodoo Drivers.

Fixed some sound routines (more speed).

Future plans:

More compatibility (of course).

Add all SupraHle modifications and more (always is possible...).

Zip support.

Language support.

Plug-in support (Advanced Options), not only plugins under the zilmar specs. I think to release better Audio and Graphics plugins (with D3D and/or OpenGL support) under the own 'UltraHle specs'.

Skins support :).

and more...

Get it HERE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS