Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Greatest 2D Fighter Ever?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these 2D fighters is the King?

Which of these 2D fighters is the King?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Soundboz

Soundboz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Click to view battle stats

GGXX, hands down. Explaination? There's no better explaination than watching some top-notch tourney vids of some of the world's finest. (Check out some vids with MSY or Daigo on IRC.)

You said it brother. The professionals will kill you 6 times before you hit the ground. (Figure of Speech)

Roman Cancels and False Roman Cancel bring whole new depth to that game...
I saw a video of a guy beating his opponent with one continous combo. (He had infinite Tension gauge.)

Ha, I got so close to doing that with some chump at the arcade who thought he was badass.

He didn't block for anything so all I had to do was set up a nice air combo :lol:

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
In my opinion, KOF2k2 and Mortal Kombat trilogy shouldn't be up there. MK2 was way better than MKT. :P
Yes garou should be up there. Whats not to like about a post apocalyptic setting :lol:

arjay

arjay

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 121 posts
street fighter III 3rd strike

because its not too complex, in that all you have to do is choose your character and your super art. let the skill of the fighter determine the winner of the match. there is only a few fireball/uppercut characters, and they all have a little twist to them. imo this is capcom at its finest.

on top of that the graphics are amazing!!!

runner up: sfa3
the ONLY thing keeping me from choosing this game is that the music, imo, really really sucked. i hated it (cept akumas and dans theme). i was kinda upset when it came out, just because sfa and sfa2 had somewhat of an old school feel/presentation to it. sfa3 is still a great game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users