Ashlee Simpson caught LIPSYNCHING on SNL!

Alpha

LM: What are your takes on lip-synching?

AS: I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me.

blendersheryl5.jpg

View the Video!

View Her Blaming Her Band!

Credits: ESPN Message Boards & PureGoldNugget

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o man, she got ASSED OUT~! :huh::D:D;):clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I never seen someone get busted for lip-syncing b4, cept for millie vanillie. but wow, if people exploit this enough, her career is OVER!!!

I say, boo-hoo cry me a river. thats what u get for tryin to do be a super-diva and do everythin in entertainment. thats why i spit on women like J-lo, britney, and now lidsay lohan who instead of jus lookin hot and makin teeny-bopper movies, shes doin music too!!! :shootem:

so for ashlee, sorri, ur cute, but u jus got BUSTED! :clapping:

The way she tried to dance was pretty hilarious.

I'm not sure why she blamed it on her band since they were the one who did a better job trying to cope with the situation. Hopefully, she will take her words back in the near future.

Still, I still enjoy listening to "Pieces of Me" and "La La" :huh:

Here is Head-Fi's take on the screw up.

The way she tried to dance was pretty hilarious.

I'm not sure why she blamed it on her band since they were the one who did a better job trying to cope with the situation.  Hopefully, she will take her words back in the near future.

Still, I still enjoy listening to "Pieces of Me" and "La La" :huh:

Here is Head-Fi's  take on the screw up.

The SNL (Saturday Night Live) message board was also flooded last night. You can read the thread here.

okay, seriously, after watchin it a few times....

i thought that she couldve saved herself. i mean, the lip syncing part couldve played off as a sound-bite of her song, like a remix or a refrense to her first single or sumthin. i dont know, im sorri, she still got assed out haha. this is like month-worth of late night jokes for jay leno and conan o'brien haha. :huh: