Ashlee Simpson caught LIPSYNCHING on SNL!

Alpha

Agreed - she could have easily worked around the mistake on the sound technician part...

I'm not surprised.. most of these kind of singers have an IQ of 60-70. :huh:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - she could have easily worked around the mistake on the sound technician part...

I'm not surprised.. most of these kind of singers have an IQ of 60-70. :D

wow, 60-70? dang... you know that an IQ of an ADVANCED "special" person is 90 haha.

:huh:

stoopid ass jude law, he thinks he's hot stuff.

i still think his best role was on A.I.

joe gigolo :huh:

I'm not surprised.. most of these kind of singers have an IQ of 60-70. :lol:

wow, 60-70? dang... you know that an IQ of an ADVANCED "special" person is 90 haha.

:naughty:

I thought it was around 130? :blink:

Question: How many of you remember the ill-fated Milli Vanilli and the time they were caught lipsynching their every single song?

yep, got their grammy taken away too! apparently, MV were only used as sex symbols. their voices belonged to 40 year old r&b singers who looked like they sat in front of the tv all day....musicians...amazing... :naughty:

o yeah, and apparently one of em tried a legit album but failed miseralby and i believe that same guy (or the other) commited suicide too...or was is an OD? well nonetheless, dead....

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

HA ha stupid biatch,

I really hate people who receive fame from their other crappy more popular siblings. Serves her right, i also hate people who are fans of these clowns (i think even her boy friend is trying to milk a singing career from her)

check out what people are saying on her official site

http://www.ashleesimpsonmusic.com/

just look near the bottom for comments.....

Edited by PLasticSlug

yeah i guess her lip-syncing is one thing, but blaming it on her band was flat-out wrong. if u take a look at the site our friend jus posted, her fans are pretty much pissed and dissapointed. then there are her ignorant fans who are in denial and sayin " o honey, i still love u even though u cant really sing and u blamed it on ur band..." and i believe shes suppose to be performin at the radio music awards too??? i dont think she'll go on to do so..its over..

i knew from the start that she couldnt sing without studio modifications. her first live performance on tv was on the short-lived day time tv show for ryan seacrest...and man, was she terrible. shouldve stayed on Tv babe... :naughty:

I'm not surprised.. most of these kind of singers have an IQ of 60-70. :lol:

:naughty:

I thought it was around 130? :blink:

40 - 55 Mentally disabled (Less than 1% of test takers)

55 - 70 Learning difficulty (2.3% of test takers)

70 - 85 Below average

85 - 115 Average (68% of test takers)

115 - 130 Gifted

130 - 145 Genius (2.3% of test takers)

145 - 160 Extraordinary genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

160+ "Unmeasurable" genius

But seriously, this is hilarious! Muahahahaha! Take that you stupid biatch. Atleast other pop "singers" are skilled enough not to get caught like this. But Milli Vanilli will ALWAYS be the face of lip synching, so funny. :lol: