Ashlee Simpson caught LIPSYNCHING on SNL!

Alpha

she is still set to perform tonight (25th) at the Radio music awards

im going to watch to see if she says anything or gets booed, boo'ed (how the fuk do you spell boo-ed?)

yeah im gonan do the exact same thing. see if theres any controversy or if she even comes on at all....

heres from yahoo.entertainment..i guess she is doin it?

Ashlee Simpson to Sing Live Again Tonight

Mon Oct 25, 3:16 PM ET

Singer Ashlee Simpson gets another chance to sing live perhaps on national television Monday after walking off "Saturday Night Live" in a does-she-or-doesn't-she lip-synch moment.

Simpson is scheduled to perform in Las Vegas for NBC's "Radio Music Awards," scheduled to be televised at 9 p.m. ET.

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way for her to fix this up is to sing without music or anything playing cuz then it'll be hard to lip sing

Pop singers, who dont play instuments suck

The only pop singer i like is michelle branch that said

Ashley problem is not a single incedent, i remember a bunch of little lip sync persons that have done snl and probably lip sync there 2.

and her blaming the band is stupid and shows guilt because after she and her manager said acid reflux cause her to use the backup track,

what i say if you can't play an instrument either learn 2 and use it or seek another career.

"girl you know it's....... girl you know it's...............girlyouknow it's........"

True

milli vanilli

I can't believe how quickly sites like that got set up.

Incidentally, but on a related note, have you guys seen falaphilia? http://www.falaphilia.com/

It came about because apparently when Bill O'reilly was making dirty phone calls to that woman, he said something about sticking a falaffel in her [censored]. He probably meant loofah, but said falaffel in a faux pa. If not he's even dirtier than I thought!

(GryphonKlaw @ Oct 26 2004, 01:50 PM)

Gir:"Oh master look at the monkey dance"

Zim:"Gir shut up, Cleary that stinking earth human is trying to mesmorize them into thinking she is actualy a screaching banshee."

Edited by Aoshi