The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

however i did notice some "bugs", the music doesnt end right in final round, but that may be due to my driver defaulting Fatalities to ON (since UniBIOS seems to be aware of it). i havent tested a lot though.

That Bug is an actual AES flaw. If you run the Unibios2.0 and open up the cheat menu, you will find one of the cheats to be "Fix AES Win Sounds".

From the Raz regarding changes in Unibios2.0

Added a cheat to fix the round win sounds that were broke in the AES original cart.

neocvera

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far the uni bios 2.0 says the CRC's are 100% correct But never been sure if this checks all roms.I will not use that patch code in the driver for Fatalities it cause other bugs ( one is that the level inicator cannot be turned off ) I just use the uni bios for Fatalities.

there's also a graphical bug present in the POW flame (when the meter is not full, odd) for the second player, I suspect that this is an S1 issue.

Just play Practice mode and hit the opponent a few times and the bug might reveal itself

Impressed but I think I might w8 some more after all the bugs have been cleared out

The game is bug free, I just think that my S1 is slighly borked.

what's your s1's crc? it could be your bios. what emu are you using?

I'm using Nebula Loader and the Universe BIOS 2.0.

S1 CRC is C297F973.