Any collectors out there?

AntiWinner22

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure in a way we all do, but i collect roms, I dont know why buy i must have every game i played as a child, I have a ton of games i dont even play I dont care how much space they take, buy just to say i have them is enough for me.

Its like im building this huge ass collection for someone or somthing? I guess its the personal satification of just having them..

Edited by PLasticSlug

same here, im hopin to get those sf controllers too since i also have those image/udon comics. hence my sig. ummmm nah thats pretty much it. any other "collection" of anythin that i have are basically a box full of personal stuff...letters, lil gifts, pictures..and so on...

I collect salt and pepper shakers which I steal them from restaurants I visit. Also, I used to have a bad habit of collecting stuff from the hospital but I gave that up once my parents saw that I had a series of hypodermic needles and catheters. They didn't mind that I had them but they didn't want me to get caught and get banned from the hospital.

I am the biggest Videogame collector ever!

I have a completely full set of mame roms, every single above average console/computer rom, Almost every main console (including Japanese duplicates), thousands of games, hundreds of downloaded games etc etc.

I would post my IGN collection list but it takes abut 5 minutes to load even of ISDN!

But yeah, I have a bedoom full of consoles and games and a PC with a hard drive full of em. :D

I am the biggest Videogame collector ever!

I have a completely full set of mame roms, every single above average console/computer rom, Almost every main console (including Japanese duplicates), thousands of games, hundreds of downloaded games etc etc.

I would post my IGN collection list but it takes abut 5 minutes to load even of ISDN!

But yeah, I have a bedoom full of consoles and games and a PC with a hard drive full of em.  ;)

Requesting pics of this massive collection.

It's not that I don't believe you, I just really want to see it and compare it with this other pic I have.

Requesting pics of this massive collection.

It's not that I don't believe you, I just really want to see it and compare it with this other pic I have.

What other pic? Let me see ;)

I don't have a digital camera and I could not be arsed to put it all together to snap it all.

Here is my IGN list then. Beware! It takes years to open. IGN LIST

And I don't ever lie. :peopleseybrow:

I'm still collecting everything Resident Evil. I have all the games on all consoles except Dead Aim and I have quite abit of figurines. I'm also working at getting everyting Guilty Gear as well as working at getting everything about ninjas.