What do you guys (gals) look like?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now gryph correct me if im wrong, im probably am, but... i remember a long while back before summer or even before that. I remember you had some Indian dude in your avitar, and I was 10 seconds from saying something about it, but then i either got distracted, or had nothing to say.... But this picture only lasted no more than 15 or so minutes in your avitar, did you get scared and take it down?

...also note i could be trippin, it was a long time ago

Lol RyuKen You Are The, You Know, I'm Born On July 25 1990, And Maiden Is Like A Week Older Than Me, And I Asked That Same Question A While Back, Now I Have My Answer :D

Oh! And I'm 5' 3-ish 115lbs, Skinny, And From My Sister I Have A Nice Chick's Body :P

Edited by 666Ghost

that guy was Ville, what a fraud!!!

but this is moi and im not a fat lazy loser. mabey its because its known that SNK players scene (whom usually use the pretty boys of kof *includes King*)

are vain and self concious and very superficial

crazy_hair.jpg

that guy was Ville, what a fraud!!!

but this is moi and im not a fat lazy loser. mabey its because its known that SNK players scene (whom usually use the pretty boys of kof *includes King*)

are vain and self concious and very superficial

crazy_hair.jpg

it says "image hosted by angelfire"

dude, do what I did and use photobucket :D

Lol RyuKen You Are The, You Know, I'm Born On July 25 1990, And Maiden Is Like A Week Older Than Me, And I Asked That Same Question  A While Back, Now I Have My Answer :D

Oh! And I'm 5' 3-ish 115lbs, Skinny, And From My Sister I Have A Nice Chick's Body :D

Good to know there's people my age :punk::D. cuz talking to a whole bunch of adults is just scary :P