Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should already be named uni-bios.rom in the zip archive. But that's just trivialities, either way works. taratata's just happens to be better. :P

Then it's not a correction but an alternative way :)

Corrected (my post).

Edited by taratata

Can anyone give me a blind clue were to find it how can i search it through google?

i dont want the link or the site just a clue ntot to much to ask

and what bugs they talk about!!!

Edited by Aoshi

DAMN THIS ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks for all your help k'dash and gryph.... now we only have to wait for a proper non-unibios dump and the right v roms. I can then and only then die a happy man.

Their are a few problems with the AES version in the Options menu. The graphics are messed up until you select them.

problems? i see no problems!!! don't be greedy k'dash. i stretched the image too...to 150% normal size.

I was only showing how badass ukyo looks as he relieves Basara of his eternal torment...

here we see hanzo break galford's arm...and leg... and ribcage... and skull...BAD@SS!!!

Look closely...

just scroll over those objects on the option menu and they fix themselves. not a huge issue in my book, but maybe the next dump will fix it. as for now, gonna play some more.... :D:D

Look closely...

just scroll over those objects on the option menu and they fix themselves. not a huge issue in my book, but maybe the next dump will fix it. as for now, gonna play some more.... :D:D

I know that. I'm just saying that their's a a few bugs some may not care about. But those who want you know perfect sets, really take something like this not exactly seriously, but more of an annoyence.

agreed. i'm not arguing, just wanted to clarify. So, now all we're waiting for is a Progear no Arashi dump (dont care about hyper SFII, bought it for PS2 the other day!)