Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

Keep working guys while I make us some ecoffee.

And get online.

And others, quit AIMing me. screw it, I just signed off aim.

Read the friking thread.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And get online.

Read the friking thread.

You know what? Never mind man you could have been a bit more helpful but whatever.

If you don't want to help anyone just say so, I got a grip of aims from people off this website and I still helped them, and most of them don't even post here anymore.

Edited by Fatal Rose

What the hell...whenever I choose Arcade mode in either Nebula (it wouldn't flocking show up in Kawaks!!) or in the Uni-Bios, it brings up that "This Board blah blah blah" and doesn't let me play. I did something wrong...but what.

It's not a big deal since I can play in console mode and I have Unibios 2.0 so it's all good.

And get online.

Read the friking thread.

You know what? Never mind man you could have been a bit more helpful but whatever.

If you don't want to help anyone just say so, I got a grip of aims from people off this website and I still helped them, and most of them don't even post here anymore.

i'm watching a friking movie and I get a bunch of friking pm's. It's not just right.

No Vs and no M1...I assume you need to take those from SSV.

Yes thats right :P Which I have said a few times allready hehe.

As of now I am chasing up the M and V roms and also the Encrypted P roms.

Yeah well, I'm not reading this thread so much anyway. ;)

EDIT: Works perfectly in NRX (in Arcade Mode), apart from the speed and sound problems.

Edited by Agozer

What the hell...whenever I choose Arcade mode in either Nebula (it wouldn't flocking show up in Kawaks!!) or in the Uni-Bios, it brings up that "This Board blah blah blah" and doesn't let me play. I did something wrong...but what.

It's not a big deal since I can play in console mode and I have Unibios 2.0 so it's all good.

On Mame MVS works with no problem ;)

Im using FBAxxx 8-02-04 on the xbox...i have same problem as Gryphonclaw

any unibios or mvs setting gives me the RSOD warning