Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, the latest crop of anime that isn't licensed to ADV or that 4kids vids animation crap, dubs are semi-decent or good (Azumanga's was good, and WHR's was semi-decent).

Muahahahaha! Your Naruto is going to Hell! Muahaha! Soon little 10 year old morons will be running around with playing cards and dressing like Kakashi and doing generally stupid things that you hold so dear! Muahahahaha!

Sorry...I just love it when stuff gets licensed to American distributers and gets completly ruined, it makes me smile. :blink:

Sorry...I just love it when stuff gets licensed to American distributers and gets completly ruined, it makes me smile. :blink:

They should really add a "Bastardized for american audiences" sticker on every anime and VHS sold.

Muahahahaha! Your Naruto is going to Hell! Muahaha! Soon little 10 year old morons will be running around with playing cards and dressing like Kakashi and doing generally stupid things that you hold so dear! Muahahahaha!

Sorry...I just love it when stuff gets licensed to American distributers and gets completly ruined, it makes me smile. :P

WELL U KNOW WHAT G????? KRAMER IS A HOMO!! :blink: jk...

i thought this picture was hilarious...i got this from the anbu site, not sure if thats actually them??? or jus some dudes...anways...

splash-lic.jpg

PRICELESS...

Alright, obviously it's big here, and I've had some friends recommend this show to me, so I'm trying to get started on it. So... Are we allowed to ask for reseeds here? :P 01_10 and 11_20 are just not moving at all...

I'm new to bittorrent too.. I've got yellow on those two files, and green on everything else (I'm using ABC). Is that because fewer people are seeding them or did I screw something up?

I'm new to bittorrent too..  I've got yellow on those two files, and green on everything else (I'm using ABC).  Is that because fewer people are seeding them or did I screw something up?
Yellow : You have not received any incoming connections from others. It may only be because no one has tried.it may indicate your system is behind a firewall or proxy server. Please look into routing BitTorrent through your firewall in order to receive the best possible download rate.