Which is better PC or CONSOLE?

Aoshi

I only have one thing to say regarding this.......

If you're a real gamer, it doesn't matter!!

However, for replay value I pick the PC.....cause you can't mod console games or patch em. (Yes, there damn well are bugs in console games and you know it)

But then, the only reason there are so many bugs in PC games is because of all the different variables that come into play. But modding is always fun. And again, yeah, if you're a real gamer, you shouldn't have to choose between one or the other!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer PC, but only because I can get every arcade game in mame and every console game thru other emulators. If you are talking PC games versus console, then consoles. Because Japanese developers are much better. Theres no Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, Tecmo, Namco etc etc on PCs.

I prefer PC, but only because I can get every arcade game in mame and every console game thru other emulators. If you are talking PC games versus console, then consoles. Because Japanese developers are much better. Theres no Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, Tecmo, Namco etc etc on PCs.

You are so damn right. Brownie points for you. :D

Theres no Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, Tecmo, Namco etc etc on PCs.

You've got a point there. There are some some very good PC developing studios but none with the name recognition like those except maybe id Software. But I still prefer PC games developers.

EITHER

I'm all about using my good old imagination...

"nothing can compare with the imagination of a 10 year old boy" - BART SIMPSON

*itchy and scratchy are just standing there doing nothing*

Season 4 = "itchy and scratchy the movie"