Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShastaOrange

Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

First of all let me say all the baed discs are awesome. I just recently downloaded baed 3a and 3b. They seem to load fine on my xbox but when I choose a game it loads and then I can't do anything. It just keeps saying insert coin, am I missing something or what. the onyl button that does anything is the right joystick to exit out of the rom. I don't understand it.

any help is greatly appreciated

thank you

biggtyme42

Just a few questions as I'm new to the world of a modded xbox....

1) after downloading the baed's, I gather I need to burn them to dvd. Is that dvd+r or dvd-r or another format?

2) can these discs be loaded to the hard drive and played from there?

sorry for sounding like a noob but like I said, I just picked up a 1.6 with a smart xx v.2 and a 250 gb hard drive, and I'm new to x box emulation. Thanks for any help.

btw, can I edit my username? I need to add another "d" in daddy, heheh....

You can't, but I can. Done

Welcome to 1Emulation.

Just a few questions as I'm new to the world of a modded xbox....

1) after downloading the baed's, I gather I need to burn them to dvd. Is that dvd+r or dvd-r or another format?

2) can these discs be loaded to the hard drive and played from there?

sorry for sounding like a noob but like I said, I just picked up a 1.6 with a smart xx v.2 and a 250 gb hard drive, and I'm new to x box emulation. Thanks for any help.

1. -R is best to use and if you must use +R, make sure the bitsetting is set to DVD-ROM so it can be more compatible with xbox dvd-roms

2. yes and no: yes for mame and fba-xxx disc but no for the other baed discs as most of the roms on the other discs have long names and when dumping a file to the hdd, theres a 42 character limit for that file.

so if you really want the other discs on your hdd, you'll have to rename a bunch of roms to xbox's limit.

Xbox Big Ass Emulator Disc 3 Baed Arcade Disc B Fba-Xxx - IT's great stuf - i have this from eMule! Thanx a lot!

Xbox Big Ass Emulator Disc 3 Baed Arcade Disc B Fba-Xxx - IT's great stuf - i have this from eMule! Thanx a lot!

I have a Kawa-X with Project Mayhem skin and added a bunch of roms that were missing. It seems to be alot faster loading games than FBA-XXX.

I have a Kawa-X with Project Mayhem skin and added a bunch of roms that were missing. It seems to be alot faster loading games than FBA-XXX.

while it might be a bit faster in loading, you're missing out on a lot more gaming with the latest fba-xxx pro :D

and that goes for both of you as the baed fba-xxx is dirt old that it doesn't even have the latest roms nor samurai shodown v special :)