Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

ShastaOrange

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this be reposted or does anyone know where i can find a working torrent of it?

No. Next time read the rules before you make a stupid post.

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any further word on new projects Shasta? N64 disc?

I'm not sure if I'll release another disc before the N64 disc or not. And, like Prican said, the n64 games are huge, so I don't know how I'll work that out. And all that's assuming Surreal v2 actually does get released. We've been waiting a LONG time for that one. (Insert your own Duke Nukem Forever/vaporware joke here.)

Sorry for the slow response and lack of work on BAED, but I've been busy with personal crap (moving halfway across the country, impending divorce, etc).

glad to see you back :D

sorry to hear about your troubles but none the less, real life always should be first before hobbies as most of us should know by the emu porters like lantus and x-port who haven't worked on emu's and such for a longtime due to having a life.

• 2 weeks later...

Both are awesome discs and I can't thank you enough for making them.

But I have a slight problem with Disc B, specifically with ALL Neo-Geo stuff. None of them works. They start loading and completley freezes after a few seconds. I have a modded PAL Xbox (Akira2) runing Xbox Media Center. Extracted the ISO, moved it to my xbox HDD. I have not applied any patches or changed the version of FBA-XXX Pro used.

If this has allready been answered somewhere, I apologize.

at the most, the problem is proly due to the fact you are running the xbox in pal which i think was fixed in the later versions.

grab the latest fba-xxx and use the latest fba-xxx pro patch to patch the xbe and see what happens.

just a minor note: most of the banned roms and such on the baed fba disc will need to be updated.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had these discs since they first came out, and I'm pretty sure they worked when I first got them. Now however I have a slight problem.

I put the 3A disc in my Xbox, selected some random game (I was showing off to friends about how the Xbox can play all the old arcade games). Then I reset the machine to choose another game, and when the MAMEOX screen came up with the insert coing message, whenever I hit a button the pad it just frezzes - the scrolling credits stop dead and the Xbox stops responding. I've tried resetting, running a different game then putting BAED 3A back in and every time the same thing happens - freezes as soon as a button is pressed.

Does anyone know of any way to fix this - the clock is set correctly which was my first thought.

Cheers for any help

[EDIT] I did manage to get it to load Ms Pacman once today by just hammering the A button as soon as the Xbox was booting up, but other than that still not been able to enjoy the disc to its fullest

Edited by tannersarms

try deleting the save (use ms dash to make it easier) and see what happens.

another thing that might be worth a shot, if you got more than 1 controller connected, disconnect the others leaving only 1 controller in port 1 and see what happens.

try deleting the save (use ms dash to make it easier) and see what happens.

another thing that might be worth a shot, if you got more than 1 controller connected, disconnect the others leaving only 1 controller in port 1 and see what happens.

Thanks - will try the second method, unfortunately my chip is one of the earlier ones so I don't think I can do any of the MS Dash/deleting saves jiggery pokery.

Incidentally, is there a way once in a game of getting back to the list of ROMS without turning off the system (I'm thinking in case I'm lucky enough to just boot up any rom like Ms Pacman I might be able to get back to the menu without getting stuck on the title screen)