Big Ass Emu Disc 3 - Arcade - Released

ShastaOrange

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he mostly got rid of the games that won't run well at all even with the 64MB upgrade.

some like the tekken's, soul edge, soul calibur, sf ex's and any other big 3d game are out and none of the chd games since those also work bad on xbox.

Thanks for clearing that up. Looks like the mission I was about to go on has already been done! :afro:

Are there any current newsgroups or torrent sites that have BA 1 & 2 & 3. I haven'y tried any of these, and all the links in this thread seem to be outdated. Please help, or at least point me in the right direction. I realise I want all 3 BAED's I know thats a lot of downloading, so whatever can someone please post updated links.

Are there any current newsgroups or torrent sites that have BA 1 & 2 & 3.  I haven'y tried any of these, and all the links in this thread seem to be outdated.  Please help, or at least point me in the right direction.  I realise I want all 3 BAED's I know thats a lot of downloading, so whatever can someone please post updated links.

did you read the whole thread?

baed 1, 2, 3 a&b and 3 extra are all available at torrent-lab now.

sorry can't post the link to torrent-lab here. I'm sure you can figure it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Any further word on new projects Shasta? N64 disc?

BTW, as I'm bumping this, I should add if this topic is new to anyone, I shared both of the BAED3 discs on emule for a considerable time for the first couple of months of this year, (almost 100Gb worth) and it's very well spread (at least 30 full sources for each)