Man Hunt

mh_xbox2.jpg

I just bought the game last night and before I post my opinion/review on it I would like to know what all you guys think about this game. Like it? Hate it? Or do you love this game and think it is one of the most incredible adventure games of all time? Anyway let me know what you think.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this game is so intense. It's unlike anything I have ever played before. It's very realistic, dark, dirty and evil; it portrays America as a dark, violent, sadistic, perverted slum, where no one gets out alive. The story is great so far, so are the enemies. Unlike Jet LI Rise to honor (another great game) you can't just run through a level and beat the crap out of everything you see. If you fight two on one they will over power you and kill you. Man this game scares the hell out of me while I am playing it. I highly recommend this game to anyone that owns a XBox or PS2.

My friend warned me about this game. I'm not touching it for a few reasons :D

What Ever The Reason Please Tell USe, Cuz I Dont Want To Spend A Few Days Downloading It...

EDIT: FATAL, WHAT?! Is This Game For PC? I THought Is Saw The Pc Logo On The Commercials Once.

Edited by 666Ghost

My friend warned me about this game. I'm not touching it for a few reasons :D

What Ever The Reason Please Tell USe, Cuz I Dont Want To Spend A Few Days Downloading It...

EDIT: FATAL, WHAT?! Is This Game For PC? I THought Is Saw The Pc Logo On The Commercials Once.

Not sure if it's for the pc or not. Let me check. I am sure it is though since Rockstar always releases there high profile games on the PC too.

EDIT: Yes it is for the PC.

Edited by Fatal Rose