Best fighting game of all time

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOooh, I forgot about Bushido Blade!  This game was the reason I bought my PS1, and rocked like no other.  Bushido Blade 2,  however, was terrible. :huh:

Dude, BB2 is practically has the most hardest counter/blocking system ever. Which made it unique.

Unique, yes, but I didn't think it made the game any more fun than the original, which was already pretty unique. The hideous characters didn't help it much either.

Does Destrega count as a fighting game? Did anyone ever play that? I thought it was goofy fun.

Virtua Fighter 3

Street Fighter 3 - 2nd Impact

Virtua Fighter 3

2nd impact? wow. i always heard that 3rd strike was near perfect. very interesting

While we're questioning your choices, why VF3 and not 4 or Evo? I like the whole series, I'm just curious..

Virtua Fighter 3

2nd impact? wow. i always heard that 3rd strike was near perfect. very interesting

While we're questioning your choices, why VF3 and not 4 or Evo? I like the whole series, I'm just curious..

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Virtua Fighter 3

Given the chance, if they kept Ibuki's Hashin Shou (her 3rd SA from NG/DI) everything would be much better to me in 3s. And some characters got seriously nerfed from DI to 3s. Example.

Di - Ibuki - Top Teir(and with good reason too)

3s - Ibuki - Practically mid~ish low now.