Collateral

Alpha

I saw this movie last night. It was a great movie, action packed and the movie all took place in around 10hrs. I thought Tom Cruise was awesome as a bad guy for the first time. He really put a lot of hidden anger into his character, it reminded me of Terminator 2 with the cop. In this movie he is hitman who has to kill 5 people in 5 stops. I recommend everyone to see this movie since it's worth it. Jamie Fox did an awesome job, a lot better than I expected from him since he's a comedian.

collateral.jpg

l_1737840.jpgl_1750145.jpg

l_1750146.jpgl_2405103.jpg

l_2405099.jpgl_2405107.jpg

I really want to see this since I am a fan of Michael Mann's work. I am probably going to see it this week when my friends return for school. The trailer was also very cool and aroused my interest, Tom Cruise as a villian and Jamie Foxx in a serious role. And the reviews this movie is getting makes me want to see it even more.

At least Tom's not trying to pose as a samurai this time...

Am I the only one who found that weird?  It's hard to believe an obviously western character is the last of an eastern group of warriors...

I thought the Last Samurai IS based on historical facts??

Tom cruise is so dreamy! ;)

Uh oh...I think you have been infected with the Fatal Rose. :P

But in The Last Samurai, Tom Cruise is an American who takes on Japanese samurai traditions...what's so difficult in stretching your imagination to accomodate the movie's plot?

Tom cruise is so dreamy! ;)

Uh oh...I think you have been infected with the Fatal Rose. :P

But in The Last Samurai, Tom Cruise is an American who takes on Japanese samurai traditions...what's so difficult in stretching your imagination to accomodate the movie's plot?

Only the fact that the Japanese trained for years and years and Tom Cruise becomes a master swordsman in a couple of months... :(

I saw this film. The direction, to Gryphon's pleasure, is superb. This is the first Mann film I have see. I like it. It is raw.

The entire film as a whole is great. There is only one glaring flaw. It seems that sometimes in the film it strains to be phylosophic. It seems that they were added as a second thought, rather than in the greater scheme of things.

Other than that, I love the film; great acting, great plot, great directing. I will surely buy this movie. Thumbs up from me. ;)

Anon.