Update on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw!

L.S.D

the great thing about bret was he had a great work rate and could work a crowd. He did alot to keep wrestling going in the 80's and 90's. he also had the distinction of never really (non-story line wise) hurting anyone in the ring. something that can't be said for most other wrestlers who aren't as safety concious in the ring.

*cough*RVD*cough*

Though some deserved it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the great thing about bret was he had a great work rate and could work a crowd. He did alot to keep wrestling going in the 80's and 90's. he also had the distinction of never really (non-story line wise) hurting anyone in the ring. something that can't be said for most other wrestlers who aren't as safety concious in the ring.

*cough*RVD*cough*

Though some deserved it.

None of them deserve to have thier necks broken due to sloppy ring work. weather asshole in life or in character.

*cough*RVD*cough*

Though some deserved it.

None of them deserve to have thier necks broken due to sloppy ring work. weather asshole in life or in character.

Lol, but becos of someone's sloppiness (I could name a few, like A-Train )

, someone else has to pay for it :(

And I read that Sharpshooter is one of the Top 10 finishers of all time.

People's Elbow and Stunner are also listed. :lol:

Hmm, past vs present,nice. Also, looks like the PS2 still has some tricks up its sleeve as far as graphics go (i havent personally witnessed any though,as i do not have a PS2 and just watch footage or pics. Im still stuck in the 16-Bit era :unsure:)

I want Ultimate Warrior.

Although all he does is get into the ring, roar around, grab the rope, shake the rope, roar again, and a few power moves :unsure: But I still like him :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
THQ's WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW has definitely been one of the most popular games of the summer here on IGNPS2, with fans from all over the world clamoring to find out the latest information on it. And whether it's the fresh game modes, original feature sets, or brand new wrestlers that they're curious about, IGN readers just can't seem to get enough of Yuke's latest grappling hopeful. With that in mind, we're happy to announce that today we've confirmed the final lineup of wrestlers for SmackDown! vs. RAW with the most prominent superstar being that of the Excellence of Execution himself, Bret "The Hitman" Hart has made the cut.

go to the link to read up on the list :D

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/539/539783p1.html

THQ's WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW has definitely been one of the most popular games of the summer here on IGNPS2, with fans from all over the world clamoring to find out the latest information on it. And whether it's the fresh game modes, original feature sets, or brand new wrestlers that they're curious about, IGN readers just can't seem to get enough of Yuke's latest grappling hopeful. With that in mind, we're happy to announce that today we've confirmed the final lineup of wrestlers for SmackDown! vs. RAW with the most prominent superstar being that of the Excellence of Execution himself, Bret "The Hitman" Hart has made the cut.

go to the link to read up on the list :rolleyes:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/539/539783p1.html

Great news. Let us hope THQ really deliver to what they promised.

If not, I will never forgive them for the roster cut.