Update on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw!

L.S.D

Bam Bam Bigelow as a legend!!

BBB still wrestling around Jersy or what? Because I heard he stopped because he got burns all over his back from saving 2 kids from a fire.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I read Bam Bam is retired.

I want razor ramon. but vince is so pissed at scott hall I dun think it will ever happen :P

Edited by garageink

Dammit, give me Ultimate Warrior and Bret Hart.

warrior owns his name (he legally changed it to warrior) and I dunno how his relations are with wwe. he's crazier than a catfish out of water anyways.

Bret is in talks with wwe about a dvd release tho. so he is at least an outside possibility. :lol:

off topic: W00t new sig :-D

(nice sig ink)

I really want to see the Best of Bret Hart. I mean the WWE owns everything after 1994 from WCW. We should be able to get one!

yeah I am sure we will see a bret hart dvd soon. as long as the real (and fake) heat between flair and hart doesn't get pushed out of hand. by vince trying to sell books.

Edited by garageink

game wise, warrior just signed with acclaim to do the legends of wrestling games (hes in the latest game of the series) that also incudes randy savage.

bret hart has been in the legends of wrestling games so i don't think he'll be in a wwe game for a while (unless acclaim goes bankrupt which might happen soon). i too do hope that a deal for a bret hart dvd goes well, he was a great wrestler and would love to see him vs. stone cold again (nice bloody match :-D )

Edited by Prican25

(unless acclaim goes bankrupt which might happen soon)

I guess getting sued by the Olsen Twins did damage lmafo