Update on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw!

L.S.D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click here. Giant Baba is practically a legend on his own. The mention of his name is to make wrestling fans may want to see a dream match with him against Andre(which did happened in the late 80's) and how he would compare to the big men of today.

Click here. Giant Baba is practically a legend on his own. The mention of his name is to make wrestling fans may want to see a dream match with him against Andre(which did happened in the late 80's) and how he would compare to the big men of today.

They are not going to put this guy in for sure!!! Most of the legends will come from the WWE stable. And since SCSA is not in WWE anymore, they might consider him as legend too! Maybe the Rock too! If Old School Kane can get into the legend list,

even Mick Foley can as Mankind!! Now, this would really rock! :rolleyes:

They are not going to put this guy in for sure!!! Most of the legends will come from the WWE stable. And since SCSA is not in WWE anymore, they might consider him as legend too! Maybe the Rock too! If Old School Kane can get into the legend list,

even Mick Foley can as Mankind!! Now, this would really rock! :rolleyes:

I bet you don't know the old partnerships between the 2 companies during the late 80's to understand. I wasn't even born yet and I knew about it!

even Mick Foley can as Mankind!! Now, this would really rock! :)

I bet you don't know the old partnerships between the 2 companies during the late 80's to understand. I wasn't even born yet and I knew about it!

Oh, really? :rolleyes:

But it seems unlikely since Baba is not so well known

before i head to bed, i thoght i'd mention that the list was revised and more legends were added which includes the rock and mankind. one of my old favorite tag teams, the road warriors aka l.o.d. is also back :)

jimmy sunka and rowdy roddy piper are also back (roddy has the long hair look) and they also added brutus "the barber" beefcake.

before i head to bed, i thoght i'd mention that the list was revised and more legends were added which includes the rock and mankind. one of my old favorite tag teams, the road warriors aka l.o.d. is also back :)

jimmy sunka and rowdy roddy piper are also back (roddy has the long hair look) and they also added brutus "the barber" beefcake.

Where's the link??!?