Update on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw!

L.S.D

What's so great about it? They still have the same movesets <_<

Basically...the look.

Anywho.

I always pick Kane and unlock all the CaW options so I can fully create my character.

There's a trick I found in Here Comes The Pain for all CaWs. Give he/she/it Kane's Diving Clothesline. Why? 9 times out of 10, the AI will just stand there when you jump off the turnbuckle. Great to stay up at top and wait for the AI to run up close (usually right at the turnbuckle) then jump. Repeat. They normally won't attempt to knock you off the turnbuckle or out the air. Awesome indeed.

Edited by Skythe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so great about it? They still have the same movesets :P

Basically...the look.

Anywho.

I always pick Kane and unlock all the CaW options so I can fully create my character.

There's a trick I found in Here Comes The Pain for all CaWs. Give he/she/it Kane's Diving Clothesline. Why? 9 times out of 10, the AI will just stand there when you jump off the turnbuckle. Great to stay up at top and wait for the AI to run up close (usually right at the turnbuckle) then jump. Repeat. They normally won't attempt to knock you off the turnbuckle or out the air. Awesome indeed.

What?!? The Diving Clothsline is gotta be the crappiest move of all time.

If you watch any match, they normally didn't connect. Kane should just ditch this move and think of some other moves!

What the hell are you talking about? The move at least 98% of the time connected. Not only that but if your strength is high enough, you do this move constantly, you get the AI's head red in no time.

YOU FAIL!

I don't want to have to think about breathing in my wrestling/fighting games. if you needed to do rest holds and such it would be to much like a current wwe match.

I wish they would put ricky steamboat and jake roberts in as legends.

Virgil as a legend.

WTF? Virgil!?!?!? he was just a lacky for million dollar man and the NWO.

Scott Hall!!!! Razor Ramon rules you all.