Gaming Publication Recommendations?

so yeah, ive been thinkin of gettin a subscription to a gaming magazine...but i dont know what i would choose. i own a ps2...but readin bout other stuff is awesome too....

so what magazines would u guys recommend? im in the US..unless there are other good international ones that i can get my hands on. so by all means, list them down :P thanks u guys~!

well i had psm mag for a while now and still enjoy it, sometimes i'll get egm or game informer (which has improved a lot)

right now i'm getting a free subscription to gamepro and i still hate it but what the hell, its free :P

I stick my nose in EGM, Game Informer, Tips & Tricks (practically the editors are neo-geo fans and practically the only magazine to cover KOF `96/97/98 MVS/AES version), OPM, Gamepro.

I've subscribed to EGM and T&T before, good stuff, especially T&T since they still do arcade games.

EGM and their affiliates need to be burned alive for their suckiness.

Gamepro, Tips & Tricks and PSM are the only things I bother with. Everything else sucks.

Why pay for some paper when all of the info is available on internet with direct links to the sources (and usually more up-to-date)?

I used to buy game magazines as a kid when those infos weren't freely available, but now I don't see any interest in paying for it. Except maybe to spend some time during a travel, that would be the only exception

Meh, just go to the bookstore and read it there. If it's shrink wrapped, find a desolate place and rip it open.

Woot. Thats what I do except for the ripping part. ;)

Usually, people do that for me ;)