Best Setting For Horror Movies?

Diso

WTF... how the hell did this thread get so many responses in such a brief period?!

I think the best setting is in a bathroom... Our bathrooms hold a lot of strong memories (some good, some bad), and some of the worst things can be discovered in a bathroom.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF... how the hell did this thread get so many responses in such a brief period?!

I'm Guessing That It's Weds, 6pm(In The Pst Coast) And No One Has Anything To Do.

SEE?! 1Emulation Is A Scary Place To Make A Movie, Cuz Of All Of The Bored Guys Who Would Rather Be using The Comp 24/7 Rather Than Be Normal Poeple.

I'm Guessing That It's Weds, 6pm(In The Pst Coast) And No One Has Anything To Do.

SEE?! 1Emulation Is A Scary Place To Make A Movie, Cuz Of All Of The Bored Guys Who Would Rather Be using The Comp 24/7 Rather Than Be Normal Poeple.

I'm at class right now and I went ahead an i'm pretty much bored. I just made these topics and posts so you guys will be influenced to post.

If you have a problem, Heres a prescription from me..

Prescription
Date Assigned : 7/21/04

Reason: Posts excessively on 1emulation and can't stop
Recommendations - 3 Doses of RL and 5 hours of a good sleep. Also, they should take 3 hours of Playing games and sports with their friends.

Don't sue me for malpractice guys...

I'm at class right now and I went ahead an i'm pretty much bored. I just made these topics and posts so you guys will be influenced to post.

If you have a problem, Heres a prescription from me..

Prescription
Date Assigned : 7/21/04

Reason: Posts excessively on 1emulation and can't stop
Recommendations - 3 Doses of RL and 5 hours of a good sleep. Also, they should take 3 hours of Playing games and sports with their friends.

Don't sue me for malpractice guys...

Dude, No Problem, Except The Sports With Friends, I Get Chest Pains Playing Sports Or Any Type Of Excercise :P What I Said Was Pretty much Of A Joke, But I Am One Of Those People, So Yea, And I'm Just Posting Cuz No One Else Is Home Now, Got Bored OfAll The Pr0n On My Comp And To Uncorodinated To Play Games.

DAMNITIT!!! I Keep Sayign To Much :P

too much information. Also "pr0n" falls under the category of

1 use: reprimand

2 use: bitchslapping

3 use: firing squad

:P

Edited by darkmage479

too much information.  Also "pr0n" falls under the category of

1 use: reprimand

2 use: bitchslapping

3 use: firing squad

:P

Oh Crap! I Should Really Reread My Post Before Posting Them So That, That Doesn't Happen Agian, And I Ment I Typed To Much. Sorry For Any One Who Was Sickened.

Hey We Should Do A Movie On 1Emulation An I Can The Creepy Azn Guy.

And I Might Just Play SC. :(