Desired import games ?

Mag

Only these two games, at the moment, and there aren't any news about future U.S release, but I wanted them so much, despite I have tried both of them before, at a friend's house.

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 (GameCube)

- http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-01-70-2n1-77-1.html

(note: I also have a combo vid of it as well, if anyone is interested)

Naruto: Narutimett Hero (PS2)

- http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto/main.html (recommend to browse the icons to yer left, shows high quality screens of the game and the character selection as well)

technically, I love both of em, in comparison, the gamecube naruto game has a great fighting engine (think marvel meets rival school), and PS2 has just great aspect of naruto concepts (great moves, very fast fighting gameplay, imho, they are both a great fighter titles ye should own if yer a naruto fan or a fighter game fan :P

sooo.. what are the imports you been trying to get your hands on ?

I have play Naruto.

It is really great, and it will be a treat for Naruto fans.

THe graphic is like DBZ Budokai, only better IMO.

I will buy it next week :P

But I remember seeing the release date for US version at Gamefaqs.

3 ps2 japanese games got me interested for the end of this month are: kof:mi, sf3 and gg:isuka

sf3 i played on dc plenty of time but i wanna see how well it does on ps2 while gg:isuka isn't my main pick i'm a fan of the series so i'll give it a try. kof:mi is the one i'm really wanting to play and i just can't wait to get my hands on it :P

i want super robot wars taisen... but in english... i cant work out how to play the games in japanese so its no fun :lol: and they should make a getter robo game for release in europe thats english... then id be happy as larry (whoever he is) :P

Edited by Ash_crimson

i want super robot wars taisen... but in english... i cant work out how to play the games in japanese so its no fun :lol: and they should make a getter robo game for release in europe thats english...  then id be happy as larry (whoever he is) :P

The Super Robot Wars series on the SNES is pretty awesome.

i want super robot wars taisen... but in english... i cant work out how to play the games in japanese so its no fun :( and they should make a getter robo game for release in europe thats english...  then id be happy as larry (whoever he is) :D

only one of them has been tranlated though i think... i got the one for N64 now but again i cant understand it :( they should give the option of english aswell as japanese. its the most universal language so it would maybe entise even more people to buying the games :) but again im only the consumer... theres no need to listen to me :lol:

i want super robot wars taisen... but in english... i cant work out how to play the games in japanese so its no fun :) and they should make a getter robo game for release in europe thats english...  then id be happy as larry (whoever he is) :lol:

only one of them has been tranlated though i think...

It's a good thinking to know that Aeon Genesis and Gideon Zhi have translated Super Robot Wars 3 and are working on Super Robot Wars Gaiden :D

Edited by Agozer

I want both discs of Biohazard 2, cause I have Biohazard 1 and 3, but I've never been able to find 2 :lol:

yes, I am talking about the Resident Evil games in japanese

other games I want are: The japanese version of Metal Gear Solid, and the japanese version of Tenchu (I know there's that one code, but it doesn't work on all the levels and it's a lot different than the script in english)

I currently got my eyes on Guilty Gear Isuka and the special SF3 Boxset with some nice goodies.