Happy 4th of July

Diso

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for the drinking holidays! new years, memorial day, labor day, the 4th, cinco de whateva! :lol:

it's all good, but add fireworks to the mix and the fun rises in direct corilation(sp) to the chance for injury to friends via bottle rocket. :lol:

I'm gonna try hard to convince someone to do the "jackass" bottle rocket attached to wang thing heheheheheheh.

well happy 4th of July my fellow Americans. I wont be doin anythin but i hope u guys play it safe, enjoy urselves, and hopefully, at the end of the night u will still have all your fingers =)

yeah, same here

Yep It Sure Was A Fun Holiday, The nly Problem Was That When My Friends Came Over We Lit Aome Modified-Legal Fireworks And Some Illege. Here Was A Result OF The Modifed-legel:

2d6d9b37.jpg

And Thats The Thing That We Modded. And Should I See A Docter(Second-Degree Burn)? And Roman Candles Are Fun!

EDIT:It Looks Worste In Person(ME Pokes Pouch Of Pus)

EDIT#2: I Hope GryphonKlaw Can Help Me Cuz He's Said Some Stuff That Makes Me Think He Knows Some Medical Stuff.

Edited by 666Ghost

Thanks GryphonKlaw, And I Read Some Where That It If It Turns Brown I Should See A Doc, And it Looks Pretty Brown To Me. I Might Go Later Today.

this year was somethin wasnt it? last year, it was bunk. the only fireworks lit were the legals and lil kids runnin around. this year, everywhere u look, left or right of u, look up to the skies, illegal fireworks everywhere. explosions every 10secs. this year was 10 times better than last year. i for one didnt do anythin but i was jus standin outside my house lookin and i was thinkin, wow, out of all the years ive seen fireworks in my neighborhood, this year was absolutely crazy....