Price Tags

I've started buying games from EB, but they all have a billion price tag/stickers on them. They're the kind that leave behind that sticky goo.

What do you guys/gals use to get rid of it, or do you just leave the discounted price tags all over your cases? I tried dish soap, but that just smeared the goo around making a bigger mess...

I've started buying games from EB, but they all have a billion price tag/stickers on them.  They're the kind that leave behind that sticky goo.

What do you guys/gals use to get rid of it, or do you just leave the discounted price tags all over your cases?  I tried dish soap, but that just smeared the goo around making a bigger mess...

You might want to try one of our fellow forummer's suggestions...

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...=10entry69875

Edited by ugenn

lighter fluid or wd-40 work well at getting goo off from stickers and those anti theft strips. they also take gum off your shoes :)

make sure you take the inserts and disc out of the case first!

Seems like we both had this same problem, and yes I always trying to get rid of them. The first time I tried, I made a huge mess that I had to replace the messy one with a new dvd box.

Anyway, What I do after a few times of purchase, I gently use my nail to scratch it off, very very gently and patiently, and when its nearly a good position for me to rip it apart, I gently rip it apart, usually takes me 8-15 mins to get the job done, but hey, its all worth it :) (thank you nails)