High-res Neowave Stuff

I think they need to make like a boxing team: Vanessa, heavy d, and some other mofo, NEW CHARACTER!

Vanessa, Heavy D, and Rick Strowd. :lol:

Vanessa, Heavy D! and Shen Woo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they need to make like a boxing team: Vanessa, heavy d, and some other mofo, NEW CHARACTER!

Vanessa, Heavy D, and Rick Strowd. :P

Who's rick? Is he that guy from kof 2003? The super punch guy? Cuz if it is then yes, thats perfect! All punchers and all look different but are bonded by 1 thing, punches!

Who's rick? Is he that guy from kof 2003? The super punch guy? Cuz if it is then yes, thats perfect! All punchers and all look different but are bonded by 1 thing, punches!

Rick Strowd is from Fatal Fury : Real Bout 2.

He's a Red Indian guy with an assortment of punches.

THe guy from KOF2K3 IS Shen Woo.

I love how everyone claims to be gamers, and the first thing out of their mouths is "eew the graphics suck!"

since when did graphics matter so much?

Dude, eventually you get sick of seeing the same thing over and over and over and over again. Now it's just time for a damn change. I mean really. They've changed to new hardware now. Now we expect something new since they've changed. Test run or not, this game could of been better.

you are damn right most of the cahrs have been the same for about 8 years (they were redrawed in kof 96, and since then there were just minor changes) artwork is always getting worse. It even makes SNK´s CVS artwork look cool when they are basically one guy and one chick with different haircuts. Ohhh come on. Don´t be so f*cking lazy and start redrawing sprites and take advamtage of that damn piece of new hard the same way it was odne with neo geo. :P

The only thing realtively new is the new "HEAT" system which replaces the old system used in 2k2. Heat enables you do to a "special" move (nothing new yet again) and could certainly turn the tables during a game.

hmm so heat im guessing is gonna be similar to garou's "TOP' system..maybe

damn snk ,are you guys high again! jeez with these sprites they should just put it on neogeo :P

From what I can tell, is they've sticken to 1 system, which is the heat system. Heat system isn't like Garou's per-se, Using the Heat system drains your life. While your life is draining, you can hit those MAX2 stuff in 2k2. It's like how some characters gain more power when the lower their HP is.

At least the system is NEW and not a rehash. :rolleyes:

Despite all the bad mouthing, I'm sure that most players who will have the opportunity to play this title, will like it, despite it's shortcomings.

hmm so heat im guessing is gonna be similar to garou's "TOP' system..maybe

damn snk ,are you guys high again! jeez with these sprites they should just put it on neogeo 

SO that we can emulate it if it is in Neo Geo ;)