Cps-3 Emulator

wait isn't cvs2 and mvc2 run on naomi??.. I WANT NAOMI..screw atomiswave.naomi first and than a.w. hehe  ;)

Well yeah but those games are also for Dreamcast. So Chankast already has that covered. And for an alpha those games play pretty damn well. Atomiswave is more important because that is what all the new SNKP games (KOF, Metal Slug, Sam Sho, etc.) will use.

Bring on the Atomiswave!

but still.there are people who doesn't have the isos for the mvc2 and cvs2. u know?.. so naomi first !! lol :blink:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait isn't cvs2 and mvc2 run on naomi??.. I WANT NAOMI..screw atomiswave.naomi first and than a.w. hehe  ;)

Well yeah but those games are also for Dreamcast. So Chankast already has that covered. And for an alpha those games play pretty damn well. Atomiswave is more important because that is what all the new SNKP games (KOF, Metal Slug, Sam Sho, etc.) will use.

Bring on the Atomiswave!

but still.there are people who doesn't have the isos for the mvc2 and cvs2. u know?.. so naomi first !! lol :blink:

the isos are all available on dc++ and many on BT sites... emulating NAOMI over ATOMISWAVE is a ridiculous idea... NOAOMI's library of games aint gonna go up wheras ATOMISWAVE has some BIG titles heading its way!! and theyre not just SNK PLAYMORE stuff Sammy vs. Capcom and no doubt Capcom Fighting Jam will appear on this...

Umm... since SF3 and the rest of those CPS-3 games all have DC ports, is it safe to say that the only reason to really emulate CPS-3 atm is Warzard? In which case I don't think anybody will worry about it so much now that Chankast is out.

Well, arcade ports are *usually* better than their console counterparts, but in this case, it doesn't make much difference since SF3 is quite perfect on the Dreamcast.

I can see Capcom might not go with Atomiswave, they might go with Naomi since they've used it before and know how to use it as oppose to Atomiswave.

wait isn't cvs2 and mvc2 run on naomi??.. I WANT NAOMI..screw atomiswave.naomi first and than a.w. hehe  :lol:

Bring on the Atomiswave!

but still.there are people who doesn't have the isos for the mvc2 and cvs2. u know?.. so naomi first !! lol ;)

the isos are all available on dc++ and many on BT sites... emulating NAOMI over ATOMISWAVE is a ridiculous idea... NOAOMI's library of games aint gonna go up wheras ATOMISWAVE has some BIG titles heading its way!! and theyre not just SNK PLAYMORE stuff Sammy vs. Capcom and no doubt Capcom Fighting Jam will appear on this...

nah naomi. first.. some people dont have the luxury of having fast internet connection.. :blink:

wait isn't cvs2 and mvc2 run on naomi??.. I WANT NAOMI..screw atomiswave.naomi first and than a.w. hehe  :lol:

Bring on the Atomiswave!

but still.there are people who doesn't have the isos for the mvc2 and cvs2. u know?.. so naomi first !! lol ;)

nah naomi. first.. some people dont have the luxury of having fast internet connection.. :blink:

What does that have to do with anything? The games aren't going to be any smaller, they're CD images. And the whole emulation scene isn't going to revolve around you not having high speed internet. They will do what the feel is the best, if it's NAOMI then cool, if it's Atomiswave then ultra cool, if it's CPS-3 then WTF it's not worth it for one game!

But I have a feeling that NAOMI and Atomiswave emulators won't be that different because they are exactly alike except NAOMI has twice the video memory.

I have one and only one thing to say in this thread:-

BE THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU GET...ITS NOT COSTING YOU ANYTHING...IF WE GET A CPS3, NAOMI OR ATOMISWAVE EMU FIRST THEN DON'T biatch...IF YOU WANNA biatch WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE DAMN EMULATOR YOURSELVES....NOW STFU....

Peace....

LOL FreahyK...I just read this post and it is full of $hit....

Since I'm currently doing a Bachelor of Info Tech, I can understand the amount of time it takes to get a emulator/software anywhere near playable/usable....and here are people who get to play their fav games for FREE but they are bitching about what emulator they want first??? Who cares if we get a CPS3 emu first....I woundn't mind at all....

Edited by ForceX

Indeed, I would like to see CPS3 first, but since it's encryption chip is both poorly made and super hard, I doubt we'll even see it...for a while.

And what about Hyper Neo 64!? I still want to try Samurai Shodown 64 damnit.