Cps-3 Emulator

Indeed, I would like to see CPS3 first, but since it's encryption chip is both poorly made and super hard, I doubt we'll even see it...for a while.

And what about Hyper Neo 64!? I still want to try Samurai Shodown 64 damnit.

Seems like MAMEdev team is working on it. They added preliminary work on the Hyper Neogeo 64 in version 0.80u1. I don't know how far they have gone since then.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... since SF3 and the rest of those CPS-3 games all have DC ports, is it safe to say that the only reason to really emulate CPS-3 atm is Warzard? In which case I don't think anybody will worry about it so much now that Chankast is out.

Well, arcade ports are *usually* better than their console counterparts, but in this case, it doesn't make much difference since SF3 is quite perfect on the Dreamcast.

Not really unless you've got an HD tv hooked up with an s-cable of a vga box, cuz the arcade version is a little clearer and not so pixeled. I play this game at home and at the arcade all the time.

Hey Agozer..hows it going mate....

I only left because of all the $hit I had to do...exams, assignments, work etc...

I assume it's all good now? Anyways, welcome back.

I have one and only one thing to say in this thread:-

BE THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU GET...ITS NOT COSTING YOU ANYTHING...IF WE GET A CPS3, NAOMI OR ATOMISWAVE EMU FIRST THEN DON'T biatch...IF YOU WANNA biatch WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE DAMN EMULATOR YOURSELVES....NOW STFU....

Peace....

Hear Hear. I agree. We should all be grateful for whatever we get, if we get anything at all...

Hey Agozer..hows it going mate....

I only left because of all the $hit I had to do...exams, assignments, work etc...

I assume it's all good now? Anyways, welcome back.

Well, sort of..I have my end of semester exams coming up soon....

You might not see me posting much but I will occasionally check everything out :rolleyes:

BE THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU GET...ITS NOT COSTING YOU ANYTHING...IF WE GET A CPS3, NAOMI OR ATOMISWAVE EMU FIRST THEN DON'T biatch...IF YOU WANNA biatch WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE DAMN EMULATOR YOURSELVES....NOW STFU....

Peace....

Hear Hear. I agree. We should all be grateful for whatever we get, if we get anything at all...

Exactly. I remember paying $100AU for Genesis games back in the day... $120 for MK2. Now, with them around about 1MB each to dl it makes you grateful that you can get things that used to cost so much for free...

Peace....

Exactly. I remember paying $100AU for Genesis games back in the day... $120 for MK2. Now, with them around about 1MB each to dl it makes you grateful that you can get things that used to cost so much for free...

AMEN To That Brother....:rolleyes:

dean.gif

kerry.gif

wooani.gif

Edited by ForceX

ForceX, what were those 404s? Oh and....Domo_x.gif

AHHHHH!!!

Anyways, if you people want CPS3, go get your self a PCB, and try to dump it without the encryption chip frying.