Cps-3 Emulator

== 6/21/07: Hello Googlers ... looking for the new CPS-3 emulator? Find it here! ==

########################################################

well, after we saw a working DC emulator do u thing we'll see soon some CPS-3 emulation??? :lol:

i hope so :)

BTW, its good 2 be back :(

Edited by GameCop

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... CPS-3 is nothing like Dreamcast. However Atomiswave and NAOMI are like the Dreamcast and have the ability to play CPS-3 games.

But I would like to see a CPS-3 emulator too.

Indeed. CPS3 and Dreamcast are nothing alike.

Since Chankast is a dreamcast emulator, we could see Naomi and Atomiswave sooner then expected.

From what i've heard, the cps-3 is more like the Saturn than the dreamcast (Saturn uses SH2 [supposedly like the CPS-3], while the dreamcast uses a SH4)

wait isn't cvs2 and mvc2 run on naomi??.. I WANT NAOMI..screw atomiswave.naomi first and than a.w. hehe  :lol:

Well yeah but those games are also for Dreamcast. So Chankast already has that covered. And for an alpha those games play pretty damn well. Atomiswave is more important because that is what all the new SNKP games (KOF, Metal Slug, Sam Sho, etc.) will use.

Bring on the Atomiswave!

Umm... since SF3 and the rest of those CPS-3 games all have DC ports, is it safe to say that the only reason to really emulate CPS-3 atm is Warzard? In which case I don't think anybody will worry about it so much now that Chankast is out.

Umm... since SF3 and the rest of those CPS-3 games all have DC ports, is it safe to say that the only reason to really emulate CPS-3 atm is Warzard? In which case I don't think anybody will worry about it so much now that Chankast is out.

Yeah, but a CPS-3 emulator will have a better 2D support.

as for WarZard, I want to see this damn thing in action!!! :blink: