Sega's Big E3 Annoucement!

Wizard

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the Dreamcast? :blink:  That would be hella sweet if they started support for it back up again.

i was thinking more along the lines of dreamcast on roids <_<

as long as they make it backwards compatable, and perhaps for get to fix the whole cd-r thing.

That'd be better and what I was thinking (or at least provide some form of DC upgrade). Backwards compatibility and DVD9 (or even higher) support would be awesome in a "DC2" console. On the subject of the CD-Rs, I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. It'd be good in a sense that people couldn't pirate their games so easily, but homebrew development would be stifled some what.

it could always be a gamegear type of hand held too. that would be cool

You mean fan support? If so, yeah, that's what killed it. The gaming industry and game reviewers liked it for the most part, though. Mainstream gamers were holding out for the PS2 despite the fact that the launch and subsequent release titles weren't really all that great. You could get pretty much the same results out of a DC.

For the press event, it is showing off games and the announcement it self. A friend of mine going to e3 is trying to get into the press event (he works at CVG) and he needs the info to contact sega to get in.

If it isn't a new console(which is what I wish, but won't happen) It might be offical Xbox Support for being one of its devs exclusively or Carrying Xbox 2 in japan. Or you know, new arcade hardware.

I hope it isn't another MEGATON!!!!!!111

Anyway, this isn't the BIG news but it is still great news if, like me you love Sega and own an Xbox

Outrun 2 is confirmed for the Xbox

:(  :D

X B O X

- Sega confirmed that they will release a Xbox version of OutRun 2 later this year. The Xbox version will be compatible with Xbox Live, allowing 2 - 4 people to play over the network. The home version also have new game modes not found in the arcade version. ~The Magic box

Well thats that and I found this there too

- SNK NeoGeo USA announced its lineup for E3 2004:

Metal Slug 3 (Xbox)

Metal Slug 4 & 5 Combo Pack (PS2, Xbox)

Metal Slug Advance (GBA)

SNK Vs Capcom: SVC Chaos (Xbox)

The King of Fighters Maximum Impact (PS2)

The King of Fighters 2002 & 2003 Combo Pack (PS2 / Xbox)

Samurai Shodown V (PS2, Arcade)

Samurai Shodown V Special (PS2, Arcade)

hmm....