Religious Things That Make The World...

Wizard

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. G bashes the Matrix Trilogy an doesn't care about other people's opinions while doing so. The highway scene rules ruled....and when Neo fought some thugs in the French guy's mansion.

Hahaha, do I hear a little resentment in that? :lol: I care about other people's opinions, but that won't make me change mine.

But the highway scene was decent...but I got tired of it after 9 minutes of it. The best action scene was the one with the Merovingian's guys.

And I don't bash the trilogy, just Reloaded and Revolutions. The first movie was bliss.

L.S.D., I didn't say it was new philosophy, just that they applied the Gnostic belief system to their movie. It's not exactly ripping off those texts, just Gnostism. The Matrix has to do with religion because of its borrowed philosophical/theological takes in the movie. The whole universe and matter came out Mr. X's post, which related to religion. So we didn't stray too far from the topic.

Mr. G bashes the Matrix Trilogy an doesn't care about other people's opinions while doing so. The highway scene rules ruled....and when Neo fought some thugs in the French guy's mansion.

Hahaha, do I hear a little resentment in that? :lol: I care about other people's opinions, but that won't make me change mine.

It's not resentment, just sort of sarcastic. Yeah, I forgot to add :lol: to that.

Yeah...we were talking about why we exist or something for a couple posts, so I quoted the Matrix about purpose and whatnot. Then everyone started on the matrix. I swear it's not my fault.

Heh, sorry for taking u all out for a Matrix ride. I always get excited when someone talked about Matrix :D

But would the machines know that they're in the Matrix themselves??

Yes they would, causing a fraction in space in time creating a black whole ending everything that we know of. Of course if the machines think that. :lol: