Kill Bill Vol. 2 Owned

Gryph

What would you rate Kill Bill Vol. 2?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, never had the time to watch part one :lol:

but i do have on tape the day when uma thruman went on howard stern to promote vol.1 :P

I'm going tonight, hey Gryph was it really that tight? I can't wait!!! :)

It is a very good movie. It doesn't have half the action or the blood of the first one, but it was great in its own way. Pei Mei is the coolest character EVER!

And I'm too lazy to write a real review, so go to Rottentomatoes and check those out.

And you cheap bastards waiting for DVD screeners ;) I'd don't mind paying Quentin Tarantino, the Weinstein Bros., Lawrence Bender, and the crew of this exceptional movie for an hour and 34 minutes of entertainment.

And K'Dash, I never reveal conclusions and spoil movies. Unless I'm being tortured. Then I might break...but till then, go see the movie. :P

And one more thing...ForceX. Why are you displaying an American flag behind Guile? He's American, but you're not. hanginl "Australians, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be Americans." :)

Edited by GryphonKlaw

bah, i hate screeners with the b/w scenes and only 2.0 audio. i rather get the svcd after i see it at the theater and then wait for r1 retail dvdr hanginl

also i'm thinking of getting the japan version of kill bill vol.1 dvd since it was the only region to show all the bloody scenes in color of the last battle.

Edited by Prican25