Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AntiWinner22

The Almighty Avatar...

Did you ever realize that a person's avatar is the image you have of the person? Like, I think Gryphon is Kramer, Fatal is Jacky, and that Agozer is REALLY a mummy typing.

I am saying this because when I change my avatar to a modded Roberto from Project Justics, you will all probably see me as him.

Weird, huh?

Anon.

No don't change your avitar. I can't imagine you being anyone else.

Its true. I think of you as a spray painter. I think of Gamecop as Ryu. Agozer is a Finnish mummy. Fatal is Jacky. But I still see ForceX as Guile, that was his first avatar.

Its true. I think of you as a spray painter. I think of Gamecop as Ryu. Agozer is a Finnish mummy. Fatal is Jacky. But I still see ForceX as Guile, that was his first avatar.

Yea, i do too. :lol:

Anon.

ForceX will always be Guile and I was a mummy before; I'm not letting go of that image. :lol:

Edited by Agozer

I disable all avatars and sigs.

So that must mean that I see you all as blank, opaque, wraith like creatures, with no real substance, simply wafting from here to there.

I'm not sure about this, sounds like yer making a cosplay concept out of this :blink: What matters is personality, lets share that exact same attribute from the char of the avatar.

Like me for example, I'm evil that I wanted to get into yer mind and control you :lol:

I disable all avatars and sigs.

So that must mean that I see you all as blank, opaque, wraith like creatures, with no real substance, simply wafting from here to there.

So how come you have an Avatar then? :lol:

oh and I still see forceX as Guile too