Jokes...revived

Diso

Parental Advisory

Do not read if you are easily morally offended, or a devout catholic, or if you just have good taste

-------------------------------------------

A vicar, a priest and a rabbi are all hiking through the woods, by the edge of a beautiful lake. It's a hot day and they have been hiking for hours, so they decide to go for a swim in the lake. Because they have no bathers, they decide to just swim stark naked.

They haven't been in the water for long, however, when they hear a large group of ladies hiking up the path they were just on. The vicar, priest and rabbi are worried that some of the ladies in the group may belong to their respective congregations, and, fearing embarrassment, they decide to run past the ladies and into the cover of the bushes. As they do this, the vicar and priest cover their genitalia, while the rabbi covers his face.

Once they are safely behind the bushes, the vicar asks the rabbi, "why weren't you covering your genitals as you ran past those ladies?"

The rabbi turns to the vicar and says, "well, I don't know about you guys, but in my religion, my congregation is much more likely to recognise me by my face!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bus full of ugly people were driving up a mountain until they had a big accident which made the bus drive off the road and fall off the cliff. All the ugly people inside the bus all died.

Then everybody found themselves in heaven...they met up with God in heaven's gate. God told them he will granted each and everyone of them a wish before they enter the gates of heaven. "What is your wish, my son?" God said to the first person. "I want to be the handsomest man in teh world!", the first ugly person said. Out of nowhere, a person bursted out laughing... God ignored him and granted the first wish. The first person turned into a handsome man and walked through the gate. "What is you wish?" God asked a different person.."I want to be handsome too!" and God granted the same wish...and the same person that laughed b4, bursted out laughing again...God ignored him again and the second person walked through the gate.

The third person also wanted to be handsome too, not only the third, a fourth, a fifth, a sixth, everyone else also wanted to be handsome and the same guy was still laughing his asss off....Everyone entered the gate until that one guy who kept laughing...it was his turn to tell his wish....God looked at him..."What was so funny?", God asked, but the guy was still laughing..."So...what is your wish?" God said...."I wish everybody back to turn ugly".

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

can we post jokes with racial slurs? I'm not suggesting we do, I'm just asking

I guess not. This is a politically correct forum. :-D

Yeah, something like that.

I hope so. I love ethnic jokes and slurs. :(

This is a tame one and is for K'Dash

What do you call a Filipino contortionist?

- A Manila folder

GAW HAHA GUFFAW...

I hope so. I love ethnic jokes and slurs. :(

This is a tame one and is for K'Dash

What do you call a Filipino contortionist?

- A Manila folder

GAW HAHA GUFFAW...

If you're going to put racial jokes, make sure they're appropriate. You guys are going to cost me my position if Gamecop gets pissed at them. I can always edit them anyways.