Kof Neowave Screenshot

furakon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you took the time to read most of my info (Sources are realible, they were at the loke test in Osaka, read threads, unlike some of you, I check my sources, no I'm not calling you dumb, I'm just saying your unresourceful) The game is possibly the biggest rehash of KOF ever. This is a bad, frist try for SNKplaymore and Sammy, I was expecting more out of this, but it turns to be a cheap MVC2 copy (Hi-res sprites look blurry, backgrounds look bland).

You really dropped the atomic bomb this time K'... :lol:

I am prepared to get flamed *loads up his guns*

You really dropped the atomic bomb this time K'... :lol:

I am prepared to get flamed *loads up his guns*

I'm just afraid that Neowave will be as rehashed as you say...

The game is still in beta, theres still a chance for improvement. When the game goes final, I'll judge it accordingly on what I think. I'm just saying now it looks and feels like a rehash of 2k2 with a little 98 in the mix and the cheesey 3D backgrounds of PS2 kof`01.

Looks great. Now if I could only find an arcade that has it...or pray for the Euro PS2 release.

I think it'll only be ported to PS2 in Japan and Asia. Ah well...who cares, I'm importing this sh¡t

Looks great. Now if I could only find an arcade that has it...or pray for the Euro PS2 release.

I think it'll only be ported to PS2 in Japan and Asia. Ah well...who cares, I'm importing this sh¡t

Yeah, that's what I thought. :lol: